Sunday, October 3, 2010

An Update for Ireland



I had a moment this morning to catch up with Jess & James during schooling in the indoor.  For me, this was my first time to really watch James and Jess together in action!  I was able to snap a few photos.....but I apologize for the blurry resolution, but my flash starting smoking during the schooling!!

They did look fantastic & are in great spirits, ready to represent their country.  Tomorrow they will ride their individual test in front of the judges, as a warm up round.  They compete on Thursday, and I would like to ask for anyone to submit photos to me for the blog, as I unfortunately will be returning home.

Please send all photo submissions to Lisa@midatlanticeqservices.com

More later on Missy, Becca & the US Team!!  LT

No comments:

Post a Comment