Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Long Overdue Thank You to BHF!

So, this blogger is long overdue for publishing my BIG THANK YOU to the whole crew at BHF.  The real reason for the delay is that I wanted Amy Dragoo to give me her blessing that I could publish this great series of photos that she took at Plantation Field, at the Weldon Wall, which seemed to have me quite intimidated!  Note the huge smile after landing!!

Rhythm, otherwise known as "Fatty" in the barn, went to Missy and crew for a little bootcamp & a solid 2 weeks on the muzzle, so he could live down his nickname.  He finished up his bootcamp with a szvelt new body and a 2nd at Plantation in the Training Division.  Our consistency in training has gone back to watching my daughter ride around in circles on her 12h pony, but we do try to throw in a good dressage & stadium school at least once a week.

The whole crew at BHF is just the tops!  The girls all work so hard, and the karma at that barn between Missy, Jess and clients is 2nd to none!  I only wish that we could have stayed longer, but there will be opportunities in the near future.  I'm really looking forward to the beginning of the school year, when my kids get on the bus at 8am & I get to hit the road to Unionville again!  Yeeeehaaaaa!  LT

No comments:

Post a Comment